Listen to Your Inner Wisdom
Grow your business by working smarter, not harder
Your healing arts business is working well, and you have big dreams of expanding your reach, in between consistently posting on social.
You’re approaching the burnout phase of solopreneurship and you want to find another way to connect with more people, without cheesy marketing tactics.
You need to take action with simple business systems and a business growth strategy that feels authentic to you and doesn’t require you to spend more time planning. It’s time to take action!
Consistently creating content isn’t what you planned on doing when you became a therapist. Neither is spamming inboxes with special deals (especially when you’re encouraged to increase your pricing so a sale looks like a good deal). It’s draining to curate social posts just right so the algorithm can share your posts and it just doesn’t feel right to …
Maybe it’s time to listen to your intuitive response that says this way just isn’t for me.
You can do work that you absolutely love with people you absolutely adore without driving yourself into the ground (and resenting the work that you do)
There is so much noise “out there” telling you what to do and how to do, where to do it, and for whom to do it – But what are you to do?! And when are you to do it?
Scaling a business is different from starting a business. In the beginning, it’s okay to give free or heavily discounted sessions to friends and family. It’s okay to rely on your modality for marketing. But that only gets you so far before you feel drained.
And for healing arts practitioners, coaches, therapists, and consultants it is different still when there comes a limit to the time-for-money model.
Building a website is not the answer either – it is rarely a case of “build it and they will find you”. And it’s exhausting to build a following on social media platforms that rarely convert to actual clients.
And let’s not get started on all the crass marketing tactics that just don’t feel right.
What you want is a natural way to master marketing systems that don’t suck up your time and drain your energy.
- Attract clients with an on or offline lead magnet to build your database (the only list you own and isn’t at the mercy of a random algorithm).
- Convert with a sales page or presentation that engages your potential clients in a structured sticky conversation.
- Share on a social stage, get your brand out there, and share your message with a wider audience to increase your visibility.
- And a natural way to collaborate with partners, and create a win-win joint venture with others who serve the same market but are not in competition.
And to do it that feels natural and authentic. By bringing all of who you are – your unique experience, interest, and knowledge to how you build your practice following a trusted and proven method.
Is this what you need in your business right now? Let’s check.
- You’re overwhelmed by so much online noise/ conflicting advice telling you what to do/ how to build a practice that you’re stuck in the procrastination prison
- You’re busy with “busy work” (creating the 90-day content planner and even scheduling your posts for the next 30 days), but you know it isn’t the real work
- You’ve done all the ‘icky’ marketing tricks that you’re told to do, and your actual client list still isn’t growing
- You’ve been in business for a while and things are going well but you realize your time-for-money model isn’t going to scale.
- You have a proven product/service and are ready to share it with more people but you don’t have the systems that allow you to work smarter, not harder
- You have big, new projects ideas to share with your audience but you keep planning and not acting
Then you don’t need to trawl the web for the on-trend, generic business building course, or the latest social media marketing course or burn yourself doing the work that doesn’t actually bring tangible results.
In this customized coaching program, you will follow a proven step-by-step method to take your proven service to market and grow the business systems that help you connect with your ideal clients in a way that feels natural to you with support and accountability all the way.
What students have to say about this course
“The methodology really appealed to me. Empowering, practical and insightful. A joyful journey – thank you.”
“Personally, I have found the approach is very effective and has an underlying spiritual meaning; at the same time being practical.”
“I loved the practical, interactive way of learning. The support along the way was unqualified!”